Position Type: Substitute School Aide
Location: Camden City School District
Are you ready to make an impact on the students in Camden? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 by Forbes Magazine?
We are now hiring for substitute teachers in the Camden City School District. A substitute teaching position with ESS|Source4Teachers may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of students in Camden? School aides work under the direction of the classroom teacher to provide extra support to students with special needs, promoting maximum academic and personal growth. They are also known as paraprofessionals, teacher assistants, instructional aides, one-to-one aides, and more.
ESS|Source4Teachers, recently named one of Forbes’ America’s Best Large Employers of 2017, has dozens of substitute school aide opportunities each day in the Camden City School District.
Responsibilities of a Substitute School Aide
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials, hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school programs
- Attend to students’ physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Support students with special needs by following provisions specified in their IEPs/504 Plans
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
Qualifications of a Substitute School Aide
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Valid NJ criminal history letter
- Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
- Benefits – we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Ongoing support and training
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
ESS|Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.