Certified Family and Consumer Science Teacher
Click here to apply!
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Becoming a substitute teacher may be the opportunity you’re looking for! Substitute teachers are an integral part of education as they provide the classroom continuity needed for effective learning.
Source4Teachers, a leading educational staffing company, has thousands of daily and long-term substitute opportunities each day in our partnering school districts throughout the U.S. Please watch the brief video above on the process to become a Source4Teachers substitute.
Responsibilities of a Substitute Teacher
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Valid NJ CE, CEAS, or Standard Teacher Certification in Family and Consumer Science
- Must be available for the duration of the assignment 05/01/2017- 06/23/2017
- Valid NJ criminal history letter
- Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
- Flexible schedule – work when, where, and how often you choose
- Benefits – we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Ongoing support and training opportunities
- Accept jobs 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.