Position Type: Substitute Teachers
Location: New Milford Public Schools
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Becoming a substitute teacher may be the opportunity you’re looking for! Substitute teachers are an integral part of education as they provide the classroom continuity needed for effective learning.
Source4Teachers, recently named one of Forbes’ America’s Best Large Employers of 2017, has thousands of daily and long-term substitute opportunities each day in our partnering school districts throughout the U.S.
Responsibilities of a Substitute Teacher
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
Qualifications of a Substitute Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Criminal Background Check & Clearances
- Tuberculosis Test
- Successfully Pass DCF Screening
- Benefits – we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Ongoing support and training opportunities
- Accept jobs 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
Source4Teachers was established in 2000 with the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students by staffing a variety of talented substitute personnel in school districts, including teachers, school aides, and other support staff. Each day, Source4Teachers fills more than 6,500 school vacancies for more than 250 clients serving one million students. For more information, visit Source4Teachers.com.
Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.