Below are the steps to be hired by Source4Teachers
*Please Note: Because of state requirements around working with children, we take the credentials and backgrounds of those who work for us very seriously. As a result, we require that all employees submit to and clear a federal fingerprint and background check, provide proof of a recent negative tuberculosis test and verify employment eligibility through completion of a federal Form I-9. Due to the requirements for the collection of various documents, the processing of an application can be expected to take at least three weeks.
- Create an account and apply – Visit Source4Teachers.com to set up a username and password, then complete your application (it should take up to ten minutes). Please have the following information available:
- Your personal information (name, address, email, social security number, etc.)
- Your education history
- Your previous employer(s) with address
- Information Session – Come meet us and get more details around this opportunity and its requirements.
- Training – You’ll have access to a variety of in-person and online training workshops that will equip you with the latest tips and tools in classroom management, delivery of instruction, and more.
- Document submission – We’ll help to ensure that all of the required documents have been collected including arrest conviction report, criminal background check, fingerprinting documentation, child abuse clearance and proof of a negative tuberculosis test. Please note that the acquisition of these documents and any related fees is the responsibility of the applicant. For a breakdown of fees associated with these requirements, please click here.
- Verification of documentation – We need to verify that all of your paperwork is collected, accurate, and current.
- Get hired and start working!