Position Type: Substitute Teacher
Location: Camden City School District
Are you ready to make an impact on the students in Camden? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 by Forbes Magazine?
We are now hiring for substitute teachers in the Camden City School District. A substitute teaching position with ESS|Source4Teachers may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
Responsibilities of a Substitute Teacher
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
Qualifications of a Substitute Teacher
- Minimum of 60 college credits needed to obtain substitute certification
- Valid NJ criminal history letter
- Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
- Benefits – we offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more
- Ongoing support and training
- Accept jobs 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
Established in 2000, ESS|Source4Teachers has become a leader in the education staffing space. The company employs talented daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district personnel, including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Currently serving more than 600 school districts across 20 states, ESS|Source4Teachers enhances the education of more than 1.5 million students every day. To learn more, please visit Source4Teachers.com.
ESS/Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.